Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bouncing towards a healthier lifestyle

About 2 years ago,
I first heard about trampoline (or rebounding exercise)
from my teacher, Glenis Lim.

According to her,
Anthony Robbins highly recommended
getting fit and healthy with a trampoline.
Robbins ever mentioned,
trampoline is one useful tool for presenters
to boost their confidence and energy level
just before getting on stage
(effective switching of the brain waive
from alpha-state to beta-state).

I was interested. But did nothing about it,
as I had no idea how to use, where to buy,
what to do about it... (ie plain lazy :P)

Another year passed on.
When I subscribed with T Harv Eker's RichLifeClub.com,
I came across this advertorial interview
with David Hall on the benefits of bouncing on trampoline.

According to Hall,
with his 20yrs of rebounding experience,
a trampoline is able to
stretch and contract every single cells in our body,
tone muscles, massage internal organs, drain lymphatic systems,
circulate blood, balance postures etc..

I was moved! But still didn't do anything.

Another a year or so passes on,
my good friend Joo Heng and I did a bone density test
at a USANA roadshow.

I was pleased with my standard bone density index of 1.
Joo Heng was excited. He told me just got index of 1.8
(cf. index of 1, just half a year ago!).
-- the only different thing he did for the past 6months
was rebounding on a trampoline.

I was impressed!!
This time, I did a deep search on Google about
the benefits of bouncing on a trampoline.
The list of benefits was endless.
On top of what just mentioned above,
it can also reduce stress (I needed it!),
balance hormones,
help in secretion of happy hormones (anti-depression)
......

Eventually,
when I got my 13th month bonus, last December,
I bought a mini trampoline @ SGD138 from
AIBI (Lvl3, Plaza Singapura)!

Ever since I tested it out 2 months ago,
I have become 'addicted' to it!
When I went holidaying in Malaysia last Jan,
I missed my trampo so much that
I had to bounce on the hotel bed every morning!

So far I am experiencing:
better sleep,
better posture,
better blood circulation,
deeper breath and
clearer mind.
I have since told my friends about it and
urged them to get one.. and may of them did!
And they are enjoying it too! hahaha..

I told them, perhaps we can for a trampoline club soon =)


Happy rebounding,
Kee Yew

p/s: N.A.S.A. once quoted:  Rebound Exercise is the Most Effective and Efficient Form of Exercise Yet Devised by Man".


{Learning Holistic Wellness for Wisdom and Compassion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...