Monday, March 22, 2010

A Good Start for Organic Living!

Last Saturday was one of my happiest days in 2010! haha...

-- I set up this Organic Living Meetup group recently,
to raise awareness
for leading an eco-responsible and healthy lifestyle.

The online setup allows any member of the public to meet up
for a specified activity (in this case, an organic dinner),
at a pre-arranged date/time and venue
(we dined at an organic restaurant, Vegsenz).
At first, I was wondering how should I greet every one of them,
then I was worried would the atmosphere be quiet
or should I need to do ice-breaking *^&*$#%%^ ?..

Basically, I wasn't sure how an organic dinner
with a group of strangers would be!
(altogether 23pax, 70% of them I've never met)

But, the Organic Goers turned up to be
super-friendly, chirpy, humurous and kind-hearted!!

What made me real happy was that,
I made friends with so many health conscious and eco-friendly people
and we had great chat
from tasty healthy food
to nutrition,
to raw cooking,
to veganism ,
to GMO,
to environment conservation etc...

The event started 6.30pm.. but we didn't quite wanted to leave until 10pm..
It was like we've met each other long ago..
there were so much to share, so much reconnect with.

I believe
it's the power of organic spirit =)


Well regards,
Kee Yew
pureland2012-at-gmail.com

p/s: next Organic Living Meetup will be on 24 April. Please come :D

{Learning Holistic Wellness for Wisdom and Compassion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...