Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meatrix: When a Farm is no different from a Factory...

I actually first came across these animations below a few years ago.
Some of us may have already seen it,
but I think these animation clips are too brilliant:
both entertaining and educational!

So, I feel there is a need to archive them on my own blog.. kekekeke..
-- they are very convenient tools to forward to my non-veg friends
to explain to them what's funny about with intensive factory farming practice!

To unveil the hidden truth behind the meat industries,
tighten your seat belt and follow Leo and Moophius on the ride to the Meatrix:

Meatrix I




Meatrix II




Meatrix II 1/2




-- red pill or blue pill?  
the choice is already with our conscience

:P

Well wishes,
Kee Yew
pureland2012-at-gmail.com


{Learning Holistic Wellness for Wisdom and Compassion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...