Thursday, December 23, 2010

Adjusting towards a holistic life path (4)

The stepping-up crises

It's a blessing to have a group of like-minded
working together towards the betterment of the society.

However, with projects become bigger and sophisticated,
gradually my weaknesses of poor time management
and the lack of leadership got contrasted out.

There is one point in time,
where I was overwhelmed by multiple commitments (of substantial scales)
and I suddenly got lost.

There seemed to be to little time for too many things..

Hence, I decided to take one things one time;
but often, I behave more like procrastinating.
Things never get done and projects took too long to conclude
(e.g. the launch of Vegehub.org was delayed nearly 1 year).

Adverse conditions began to intensify,
many many of my partners/collaborators
started to complain about my slow progress;
some even throw in their emotional 'attacks',
  relationships became awkward,
    my leadership in some organisations was doubted,
      I was constantly late for appointments,
        communication among partners broke down,
      issues were misunderstood
and my energy level almost dropped to zero.

Basically. my life was paralysed.

Regardless of the hurdles,
I did my very best to manage and
patiently waited for breakthrough to occur.

However, the wait was, apparently, a bit too long...

.. to be continued.



Truthfully,
Kee Yew
pureland2012-at-gmail.com

{Learning Holistic Wellness for Wisdom and Compassion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...